I follow channels randomly... I don’t just follow one type
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 17 May 2020 #21 I follow channels randomly... I don’t just follow one type
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 17 May 2020 #22 gamers, asmr, psychology, kpop, funny stuff, beauty/lifestyle......
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,152 Reactions Received 52,518 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,552 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 17 May 2020 #23 I sub to musicians, cooking shows and hip-hop general interviews. DJ Vlad tells it how it is and I like that. K-pop too when there is some good stuff on. like how IU and Park Jiyeon cooked together, so cute <3
I sub to musicians, cooking shows and hip-hop general interviews. DJ Vlad tells it how it is and I like that. K-pop too when there is some good stuff on. like how IU and Park Jiyeon cooked together, so cute <3
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 17 May 2020 #24 Pretty much topics I'm interested, mostly anime, kpop and gaming youtubers though there is couple others that are more general as well.
Pretty much topics I'm interested, mostly anime, kpop and gaming youtubers though there is couple others that are more general as well.