Appreciation Yu puppy and Won rabbit so cute. (1 Viewer)

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
So pretty!
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Yeah, that's not "Won rabbit". It's a cute photo, tho! Very adorable.
lol oops
I just call em that as that was the critter tagged in my head like Yena is duck , Eunbi captain rabbit ect.
not sure i even noticed the ears :kokorohappy:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Venomous

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,647
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
lol oops
I just call em that as that was the critter tagged in my head like Yena is duck , Eunbi captain rabbit ect.
not sure i even noticed the ears :kokorohappy:
Oh, I understand, I know a lot of idols have animals they identify with. Was wondering what rabbits had to do with cats. :lisalaugh:
Tho I do suggest DIVEs call her "Wonyoung rabbit" because there's already an idol who has been known as 'Wonrabbit' for at least 6 years. Same company, even, lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Cute and very likable.
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread