Video Yujin - AnPT (4 Viewers)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
yes it's Jaden!

haha no way you are getting any points the way you designed the test :llama_blush:
But u get 20+ chances in 5/10 minutes, just keep writing/saying: kim/cho/jeon/choi n maybe by random chance jiwon, hayoung, seowon, u might hit a few right, LOL(tats why I said I won't do it tho, it's meaningless even if right answers n waste of 5/10 minutes, plus I don't wanna chk to see if any r correct/my memory don't need to retain/know their birth names/order)
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,057
Reactions Received
98,837
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,151
Ship
Wreck
But u get 20+ chances in 5/10 minutes, just keep writing/saying: kim/cho/jeon/choi n maybe by random chance jiwon, hayoung, seowon, u might hit a few right, LOL(tats why I said I won't do it tho, it's meaningless even if right answers n waste of 5/10 minutes, plus I don't wanna chk to see if any r correct/my memory don't need to retain/know their birth names/order)
I see.. I thought you have only one chance :bulbasip:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread