Appreciation Yves is coming for my butt (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
So recently I made friends with this girl (online ofc, who even meets ppl irl these days?) who is a massive Yves fan....
And I have to admit...

I couldn't give a single fuck about Loona.
But Yves is amazing.

Like NEVER before has this happened to me! Usually even if I am friends with ppl who stan idols who I don't stan... I don't really get into them.... My best online friend would do anything for Momo and I only care about Momo bcs she cares about Momo....

But Yves.... there is smth about her! Her voice and body and moves and look and just her overall BEING.
I'm....

Fuck me but I think I have fallen for Yves.
I don't stan Loona.
I don't even really want to stan Loona.
I think I stan Yves.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
That's why I have her as my dp, she really is just the standout for me in Loona
She has a very strong eye-catching energy to her.
She is very difficult to just scroll by.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Have you seen Yves and Chuu's music videos? In Chuu's Heart Attack MV, she is crushing on Yves but Yves is playing hard to get. :haylul:
I've seen it a LOT of times actually! It's adorable AF!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yves is such a woman crush
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread