COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Zico opens KOZ Ent. and signs first artist—himself (3 Viewers)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
Reactions Received
Website
www.last.fm
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L?
Ship
Wreck

Yep, he signed himself. Must have been difficult.

He's also working on a full album atm, which means more content. I'm hoping for more collabs, esp. FANXYCHILD ones.

He plans to discover and help new artists, and KOZ will not be limited to *just* a hiphop label.

Also, I think he's still a part of Block B (he technically only left the company and not the group). They sent him encouraging comments on Insta and referred to him as "our member" on a radio show. They have such a sweet relationship I'm not crying
:yolk::yolk:

Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so proud of him :maheart:

and it‘s obvious how much the block b members mean to each other. I definitely think that Zico is still the leader and part of the group.

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
Reactions Received
Website
www.last.fm
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L?
Ship
Wreck
so proud of him :maheart:

and it‘s obvious how much the block b members mean to each other. I definitely think that Zico is still the leader and part of the group.
YES THANK YOU GIRL

Zico may have left Seven Seasons but he hasn't left Block B :pepecry2::pepecry2:

I love how supportive of each other they are. I live for their Instagram interactions and interview roasts.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
YES THANK YOU GIRL

Zico may have left Seven Seasons but he hasn't left Block B :pepecry2::pepecry2:

I love how supportive of each other they are. I live for their Instagram interactions and interview roasts.
same. these boys always loved each other and treated each other as family.
anyone who says that Zico never liked working with Block b and that he movef on from them knows nothing about our 7 boys

Q

Queen

I'm excited to see what his label does in the future

It would be awesome if the older generation of artist set up companies that are more fair and treat idols and trainees better because of their own experiences

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread