Recent content by Sam

  1. Sam

    Haha, ty! Yeah, they will be missed :pandasad:

    Haha, ty! Yeah, they will be missed :pandasad:
  2. Sam

    MV BTS (방탄소년단) MAP OF THE SOUL : 7 'Interlude : Shadow' Comeback Trailer

    "Shadow" is amazing :pandaamazed:!!! Aw Suga, you never disappoint!!!! Gonna listen to it a few more times...
  3. Sam

    This MF has gone to far tooooooooooooooo far i swear and what dr.Phil said *iner rage*

    "Plastic fantastic!" Well, not really :susPepe: And man, you don't look like Jimin at all, though you tried, really hard. He must really try to love himself instead of focusing in being Jimin, 'cause he'll never be Jimin, he only can be himself.
  4. Sam

    Teaser Mamamoo "HIP" MV Teaser #1

    Seems to be lit 🔥! Can't wait :pandalove:!!
  5. Sam

    News CL confirmed to have left YG

    F.I.N.A.L.L.Y FREE! :pandahappy: Well, she can now do what she wants and continue her carreer. Perhaps she'll sign in PSY's company? Or with Bom? Or in another one? In Korea and/or in the US (perhaps in 88rising, haha, I'm tripping :nekoshy:, unless :susPepe:). In any case, I hope she'll be...
  6. Sam

    Does this mean Bighit will work on Boy Groups and Source Music will work on Girl Groups?

    Yep :dubuthink: ? I suppose that since the 2 CEOs are friends, they wanted to not have a competition between them, and now that they are together, they will work to have the best BGs and the best GGs of the industry. Perhaps it is also an easier way for the management, the search for concepts...
  7. Sam

    News BTS to Take A Two Month Break

    Great, a well deserved break :pandahappy: Hope they rest well and come back even stronger than before!
  8. Sam

    Rumor About the GOT7 Mark Situation???

    I hope someone could clarify the situation, because it is a little confusing... Is this BJ Berry or BJ Yeolmae or Lee Soo Bin (or whatever her name is), the girl who allegedly dated GOT7 Mark? + her former boyfriend, who was in 100%, was (allegedly) in the chat group of JJY where he put the...
  9. Sam

    Yes, Ms, I'm already doint it 🙂 ! (I so love this song 🥰)

    Yes, Ms, I'm already doint it 🙂 ! (I so love this song 🥰)
  10. Sam

    Yes, Ms?

    Yes, Ms?
  11. Sam

    What was the first k-pop song you've ever heard? (not counting Gangnam Style :P)

    for me, it was: (still like it) Exactly my transition from knowing Japan to discovering Korea.
  12. Sam

    Reality YG is making ANOTHER survival show...

    I really hated YG's survival shows since WIN, when that idiot YG was so obviously biased. I don't understand why he needs to do that to select members to debut, and especially why it is always male trainees that have to go through that. He can't even manage the groups that already exist, and not...
  13. Sam

    Greetings to you too 😊

    Greetings to you too 😊
  14. Sam

    it’s 6:25 and I have to get ready for school in an hour and I haven’t sleep

    Same case as me :pepecry2:! Good luck for this day 💪💪💪!!! Mostly, be safe during this day! Hope that your day will be great and will finish quickly! I only have to resist a little more than 2 hours of boring lectures and then I can finally go sleep :pandasleep: