If I were Minzy I would most certainly be looking at D-Nation. She has repeatedly has struggled to find people she can trust so going to a company that is made up of people who went out of their way to establish her unnie is a safe bet. Not to mention that would be a great move to reignite the fanbase.
For CL it all depends on where she wishes to primarily promote. I would say in 2019 she doesn't have to choose between Asia and the US like in 2016, BTS has proven with proper communication with fans and networking a artist can have almost simultaneous presence all over the world. But CL and her team would need to embrace the digital age and use social media better.
F.I.N.A.L.L.Y FREE!
Well, she can now do what she wants and continue her carreer.
Perhaps she'll sign in PSY's company? Or with Bom? Or in another one? In Korea and/or in the US (perhaps in 88rising, haha, I'm tripping , unless ).
In any case, I hope she'll be happy now that she's out forever of YG's dungeon
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.