COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News CL confirmed to have left YG (2 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
And personally i think 2NE1 has always been better- and more popular- as a group, i think it would benefit all of the members.
If I were Minzy I would most certainly be looking at D-Nation. She has repeatedly has struggled to find people she can trust so going to a company that is made up of people who went out of their way to establish her unnie is a safe bet. Not to mention that would be a great move to reignite the fanbase.

For CL it all depends on where she wishes to primarily promote. I would say in 2019 she doesn't have to choose between Asia and the US like in 2016, BTS has proven with proper communication with fans and networking a artist can have almost simultaneous presence all over the world. But CL and her team would need to embrace the digital age and use social media better.

Sam

Reactions Received
KS Coins
F.I.N.A.L.L.Y FREE! :pandahappy:
Well, she can now do what she wants and continue her carreer.
Perhaps she'll sign in PSY's company? Or with Bom? Or in another one? In Korea and/or in the US (perhaps in 88rising, haha, I'm tripping :nekoshy:, unless :susPepe:).
In any case, I hope she'll be happy now that she's out forever of YG's dungeon :sanapray:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread