News BTS to Take A Two Month Break (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
BTS will take a 2 month break and will release another album 2nd half of year

Source: BTS will take a 2 month break and will release another album 2nd half of year – Knetizen

BTS will now prepare to take a 2 month break from public activities to rest and recuperate.

They will come back for the final concerts in Arab Saudi and Seoul, and are expected to release another album 2nd half of year

original post: naver

1. [+601, -3] Good. Good. I hope they have a good vacation.

2. [+222, -1] BTS has a short break, but take a good rest and have a happy time! ^^

3. [+189, -1] I’m sure you’ve been very busy with your world tour. I hope you’ll have a good rest and recharge.

4. [+112, -4] Take a good rest and I’ll wait for you to come back.

5. [+30, -2] I know they are still unofficially busy during breaks, such as recording, advertising, filming, but I hope they can meet many good people, eat good food and rest well … I hope they have time for their bodies and minds to be healed after their activities.

6. [+29, -1] Then, they can’t show up for Soribada or MGMA in early August, right?

7. [+30, -3] I’m happy like my vacation. BTS will be happy, eat well, sleep well and be more handsome. Let’s meet.

8. [+26, -2] I want them to do what they want to do, where they want to go, who they want to meet, what they want to eat, hobbies, movies, travel, exercise, sleep, whatever they want.

9. [+15, -2] I don’t know if you’re taking any time off to prepare an album, but take a good rest.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Thank goodness! They definitely deserve a nice, long break. I hope the guys will get plenty of rest. I'm willing to wait for their return later this year. :nekolove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread