1st win this week in Music Shows? (1 Viewer)

Who is most likely to get their 1st win this week?

  • (G)I-DLE

    Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Ha Sung Woon

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N.Flying

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • LOONA

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None, still MX and ITZY week

    Votes: 4 36.4%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Who is gonna get their 1st win? Or it will be MX and ITZY week again???

I hope my girls will get their 1st win but its so TOUGH though chartwise (Nflying and Ha Sung Woon), physical wise (MX), even digital with ITZY lol

This is for the tomorrow 1st music show this week, THE SHOW (well no ITZY here but other shows)



1st win top candidates:

(G)I-DLE


Ha Sung Woon


N. Flying


LOONA
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,705
Reactions Received
93,506
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,412
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I thought you weren't eligible for a win if you're on a comeback stage?
Different shows allow it or change rules on a whim.
A ton of folks have won at Mcountdown on the comeback stage, same with the show or show champ.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah thats what everyone says, SNS/DIGITALS vs CHARTs leader
I'm pretty sure Gidle will win for the most part but maybe N.Flying will nab a win from the high digital influenced shows like Music Core or Inki.
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm pretty sure Gidle will win for the most part but maybe N.Flying will nab a win from the high digital influenced shows like Music Core or Inki.
Idle will win most of the week, but nflying will take over at mucore n inkigayo cuz charts
No chance for W1 ex member Ha Sung Woon? Lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
No chance for W1 ex member Ha Sung Woon? Lol
Oh is he nominated? Hmm I'm not sure then. His digitals aren't good at all and I'm sure Idle has better SNS points so nah I don't think he'll win anything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WhiteWadeWilson
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,705
Reactions Received
93,506
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,412
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Eh is this true? In comebacm stage? Example?
I am looking i remember it was a big deal when it started happening.
big groups could release on Friday and do well enough to carry the following week.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WhiteWadeWilson

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread