COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Group ðŸŽ¤ðŸ‘‘2NE1 OFFICIAL ARTIST THREAD: 21ST CENTURY EVOLUTION 👑💎 (1 Viewer)

BIAS IN 2NE1

• Total voters
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yeah the BJs I follow aren't believing it as well lol. I wonder what the OP is up to lmfao.
Yeah, that's a very specific number. I guess that's what the fanclub bought and even in that case, +40k is insane...
I don't trust pre-orders, I prefer to see how she does on Hanteo or Gaon, which are more reliable. Tbh, I don't expect Bom to sell many physicals, we've never been into it as fandom, I think she'll do better on digitals.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
OKAY WHAT? I'M GONNA NEED RECEIPTS BECAUSE THIS IS A HUGE DEAL IF IT'S TRUE.

Is Arab_bombshells bulkbuying or something?

Yeah I heard people saying it was 50k and no one really believed lol.

Yeah, that's a very specific number. I guess that's what the fanclub bought and even in that case, +40k is insane...
I don't trust pre-orders, I prefer to see how she does on Hanteo or Gaon, which are more reliable. Tbh, I don't expect Bom to sell many physicals, we've never been into it as fandom, I think she'll do better on digitals.
With all the Bomshells and BJS supporting I hope she sells well. Poor Minzy only sold 3 thousand....

Maybe this era will be different but yeah it could be the same set up with more focus on digitals.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Still hard to believe though, the 50k pre-orders I mean. I ain't believing till I get actual numbers. A lot of big BJ fan accounts aren't believing it either.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! MISS BUM! IS THAT REALLY YOU? I still can't believe she's coming back. It just feels so surreal after years and years of hiatus and her last solo being 8 years ago. I'm so fucking happy. Miss Bom's voice is still amazing as always :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread