Group πŸŽ€πŸ‘‘2NE1 OFFICIAL ARTIST THREAD: 21ST CENTURY EVOLUTION πŸ‘‘πŸ’Ž (2 Viewers)

BIAS IN 2NE1


  • Total voters
    27
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Last edited:
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm seriously sobbing right now. No kidding. Miss Bom made me cry like a bitch. :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:
I'm crying too. After all this years of wishing an album, she has finally made it...

It's very different from what I was expecting and the mv reminds me of Don't cry a little bit. I'm curious about how Dara will sound here.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It really is. Has any other female soloist, idol or not, sold a single as much as You and I?
Yes, I believe it's between IU or Ailee. I need to see the updated receipts because when You & I came out, the system was totally different. I believe her real sales are +4M but it's officially counted as 3.8, I don't remember why...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread