- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
In my opinion the girlgroups that have been debuting in the past year or so have been far superior to the boygroups.
In the past 2 years literally NO new boygroups have caught my eye.
I've been waiting to see a group that makes me WANT to stan them right away.
The girlgroups on the other hand... I've fallen for Pink Fantasy and CRAXY (This one pre-debut for gods sake). IZ*ONE have risen on top of my biaslist faster than I could say "I was supposed to be a Chaeyeon solo stan". Cherry Bullet started out weak but then came out with Hands up which is a MAJOR bop. (G)I-dle has been slaying it as far as a unique sound goes, Everglow could be a tad bit more diverse in their sound but are still slaying it.
I can barely name the boygroups that have debuted in 2018 on, nevermind actually knowing their songs!
SO... can anybody recommend me songs by groups that have debuted in 2018 and later?
EDIT: I thought of a boygroup that has debuted that has been doing quality! ATEEZ! Honestly wanna stan them, but never really got into the mood for it lmao! But beyond that.... ATEEZ seems to be the only one.
EDIT 2: Oneus is good too.... well... their debut and comeback was good, not so sure about lit.
In the past 2 years literally NO new boygroups have caught my eye.
I've been waiting to see a group that makes me WANT to stan them right away.
The girlgroups on the other hand... I've fallen for Pink Fantasy and CRAXY (This one pre-debut for gods sake). IZ*ONE have risen on top of my biaslist faster than I could say "I was supposed to be a Chaeyeon solo stan". Cherry Bullet started out weak but then came out with Hands up which is a MAJOR bop. (G)I-dle has been slaying it as far as a unique sound goes, Everglow could be a tad bit more diverse in their sound but are still slaying it.
I can barely name the boygroups that have debuted in 2018 on, nevermind actually knowing their songs!
SO... can anybody recommend me songs by groups that have debuted in 2018 and later?
EDIT: I thought of a boygroup that has debuted that has been doing quality! ATEEZ! Honestly wanna stan them, but never really got into the mood for it lmao! But beyond that.... ATEEZ seems to be the only one.
EDIT 2: Oneus is good too.... well... their debut and comeback was good, not so sure about lit.