- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I hope so, losing Lami and Koeun seems big tho, they were such hyped trainees alongside Yiyang who already left to China and joined Tao's agency lmao. I guess there's still Ningning and the other girl but not sure, I think it could still happen this year tho.Honestly I think SMNGG is the one thing that is DEFINITELY happening! Of all the promised groups to debut, I think SMNGG is the first one in line and it's a matter of days now until we get movement!
SM is currently... really quiet. The only thing going on rn is the NCT 127 comeback, which makes me think they are gearing up to something BIG aka... SMNGG.
From what we saw of SM's rumored plans at the start of the year, they're planning on a Seulgi solo debut, and RV had 3 cbs last year so maybe this year they focus more on solo activities while they establish the new group. Will be interesting if rumored YGNGG comes out at the same time