- Joined
- 2 July 2019
- Messages
- 4,814
- Reactions Received
- 19,142
- Location
- 3ᑢ 273⁷
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Just something that calms you down everyday~
I have a routine to make coffee for me, it takes me a long time cuz i'm just pacing the kitchen waiting for my milk to heat up in the microwave while listening to music, I need my space in the whole kitchen otherwise I can't pace and I start getting stressed out, I need to follow my routine perfectly otherwise it doesn't work 😔
I have a routine to make coffee for me, it takes me a long time cuz i'm just pacing the kitchen waiting for my milk to heat up in the microwave while listening to music, I need my space in the whole kitchen otherwise I can't pace and I start getting stressed out, I need to follow my routine perfectly otherwise it doesn't work 😔