Appreciation A Tzuyu In The Home With Gucci (2 Viewers)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
A Tzuyu In The Home With Gucci

A Tzuyu is the best thing in the world.

There is nothing prettier than her at home being a couch potato Netflix watching Gucci holding salad making lazy bones.

Heaven.





I cant believe it but quarantined Gucci Tzuyu is the cutest Tzuyu ever.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Emanresu

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I cant believe it but quarantined Gucci Tzuyu is the cutest Tzuyu ever.
I love this look. Just comfortable. Like she got out of the shower and is just chilling.

Much prettier than when she's done up.

Honestly I never know why they do them all up so for events and things. They look so much prettier more natural.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Drew_B

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I love this look. Just comfortable. Like she got out of the shower and is just chilling.

Much prettier than when she's done up.

Honestly I never know why they do them all up so for events and things. They look so much prettier more natural.
100%

Just give me a cute girl in jeans and a t shirt with no makeup and I'll be in heaven.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Emanresu

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
tzustunning
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread