Appreciation Airport Tzuyu (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Airport Tzuyu







Airport Tzuyu Oh Airport Tzuyu...

How I wish to be your luggage

We can travel together.

You in sweats. Me following along behind you.

I'll keep your things tidy and collected.

While you walk like an angel through Gimpo and Incheon.

Maybe we can stay here forever.

Like Tom Hanks in the Terminal.

Oh to dream.































 
Last edited:

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Omg you really like her weirdest pictures :llama_shook:
I prefer dressed down casual Tzuyu.

In sweats or funny hats.

It's when I think she's prettiest.

She has Gucci hair all over her. (Her dog.)

Love
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread