@Carat
litc ❤️NCT Wish❤️ . . Joined 2 October 2021 Messages 21,800 Reactions Received 50,582 Location Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,454 Fandom Multi Gender Female Pronouns Troublemaker Ship @Exi Wreck @ahparkchaeyoung 17 May 2022 #1 @Carat soogi could you plz move the thread if it's in the wrong section? Reactions: Boyo, Nina, Willow and 2 others
Soogi radical kyeominist . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 16,140 Reactions Received 24,280 Website kyeomblr.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 200 Gender Female Pronouns she / her Ship @Dokyeom 17 May 2022 #2 WAIT I THINK I'LL LIKE THIS BUT I CANT LISTEN RIGHT NOW SOMEONE PLS GIVE ME UR THOUGHTS Reactions: Nina, Willow and litc
Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,283 Reactions Received 75,381 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 141,789 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 18 May 2022 #3 I’ll listen when I get home Reactions: litc
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,362 Reactions Received 41,045 Cards View Profile KS Coins 237,674 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 18 May 2022 #4