All I Needed Was IZONE To Sing "I'M A SANDWICH" For Me To Love Them (2 Viewers)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
All I Needed Was IZONE To Sing "I'M A SANDWICH" For Me To Love Them


Even though I stanned Yena Human Happiness and watched Produce48 like a crazed teenager....

I just couldn't connect with IZONE.

Little did I know they just had to sing these magic words.

I'm A Sandwich. I'm A Sandwich.

@RandAlThor why didn't you tell me they had this magical song! I can't stop smiling and singing along in white man's Japanese.


Is this song the most charming thing ever?


Good Lord this song is like crack.

I'm happily addicted.


 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
stan iz*one y’all
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
All I Needed Was IZONE To Sing "I'M A SANDWICH" For Me To Love Them


Even though I stanned Yena Human Happiness and watched Produce48 like a crazed teenager....

I just couldn't connect with IZONE.

Little did I know they just had to sing these magic words.

I'm A Sandwich. I'm A Sandwich.

@RandAlThor why didn't you tell me they had this magical song! I can't stop smiling and singing along in white man's Japanese.


Is this song the most charming thing ever?


Good Lord this song is like crack.

I'm happily addicted.


The Japanese releases have had different units songs .
This title is i wanna be a cat.
they have it in Korean for the Heart iz album, but its a full group song.

And they are saying im selfish :)

this was the other big sub unit song on the album. (wonyoung and sakura had a duet on the wiz one version and there is its ok on all versions)


Then even go on radio and tv in japan and promote the b sides as units.

but you want cute YENA..
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Emanresu and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread