ANNOUNCEMENT: Eman's Impending Death (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
ANNOUNCEMENT: Eman's Impending Death


This shall serve as a public announcement that Eman will soon depart this world.

When So Hot Tzuyu showed up he was nearly killed and suffered mortal wounds.

Now that TWICE is coming out with a sexy comeback there's little hope for him.

When that first Tzuyu fancam drops he will die gloriously.


Keep him in your thoughts and prayers.


RIP Eman.

Birth - Sexy Tzuyu




[IMG]
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Stay strong Eman.... TT
its weird cause im 50/50 with twice musically but I watched the choreo teaser... And I stopped breathing a little... Their styling is just generally my style... And the dance looked nice...
I don't want to be tricked tho teasers are always lies TT
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Stay strong Eman.... TT
its weird cause im 50/50 with twice musically but I watched the choreo teaser... And I stopped breathing a little... Their styling is just generally my style... And the dance looked nice...
I don't want to be tricked tho teasers are always lies TT
I hope you like it Whisper!

I love everything so far!
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread