Any KPOP groups you really like but don't stan? (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
ATEEZ. I like their dynamic as a group but I haven't had "the moment" to make me actually stan them or get to know them/their music. Most of the time this looks like me finding a clip that I really like, weighing the music, deciding how I like the balance of music quality to idol personality, doing a deep dive on the members, and then decide whether or not to stan.

For Taeil, this was his killing voice.
For Hakyeon, it was his dance/personality.
For Taeyong, it was his killing parts/beauty.
For Jennie, it's her confidence.
For Jieqiong, it's her dance.
For Eunkwang, it's his voice.
For Aisha, it's her stage presence.
For Suho, it was his killing parts/visual/vocal.

If you stan ATEEZ, what was your "the moment" that you knew you had to stan?
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
If you stan ATEEZ, what was your "the moment" that you knew you had to stan?
checking out Wonderland out of curiousity and the second I saw Seonghwa I gasped... that's how I knew 💀
banger song btw!

a group i really like but i don't stan is SKZ... i don't even know if it's right to say i don't stan them because i know all the members names, some inside jokes and some stuff a stay would know. i think a casual stay would be more appropriate for me haha their music is hit or miss with me, prob why i can't fully stan
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
checking out Wonderland out of curiousity and the second I saw Seonghwa I gasped... that's how I knew 💀
banger song btw!

a group i really like but i don't stan is SKZ... i don't even know if it's right to say i don't stan them because i know all the members names, some inside jokes and some stuff a stay would know. i think a casual stay would be more appropriate for me haha
I have most all their title tracks on my KPOP playlist, I think if I became Atiny I would either stan Seonghwa or Hongjoong. I'm not entirely sure. There's not a member that has captivated me yet, so that also makes it hard bc I tend to be a solo stan rather than group stan. I support the group but my focus is always on the specific member/members that catch my eye. I support ATEEZ from the sidelines :sakUwu:
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
There's not a member that has captivated me yet
that's my problem for many groups tbh. controversial opinion 💀. i know it sounds sooo superficial but if i don't like or feel attracted to a member for some reason i can't get into fully stanning a group. it's weird because it's not like i care about visuals, music will always be priority, but for some reason if my brain isn't obsessing over someone or something, i simply can't get into it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
that's my problem for many groups tbh. controversial opinion 💀. i know it sounds sooo superficial but if i don't like or feel attracted to a member for some reason i can't get into fully stanning a group. it's weird because it's not like i care about visuals, music will always be priority, but for some reason if my brain isn't obsessing over someone or something, i simply can't get into it.
Wow then we are similar! It's nice meeting someone else who feels the same, I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing. I think you need to have that connection in order to feel closer to the group and to pique your interest. I use KPOP as a form of escapism so that might be a factor in me being a solo stan, I really need to have that connection.
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Wow then we are similar! It's nice meeting someone else who feels the same, I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing. I think you need to have that connection in order to feel closer to the group and to pique your interest. I use KPOP as a form of escapism so that might be a factor in me being a solo stan, I really need to have that connection.
It is very nice to know someone else feeling the same way! I never thought it was a bad thing and solo stanning isn't a big deal imo I don't understand why many people get upset over it because the way I see it is simply people enjoying things differently.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
It is very nice to know someone else feeling the same way! I never thought it was a bad thing and solo stanning isn't a big deal imo I don't understand why many people get upset over it because the way I see it is simply people enjoying things differently.
I think most people confuse/associate solo stans with akgaes. Like, no, we don't hate on the other members we just like our select members :oliviakek: I try to clarify to prevent any misunderstanding
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I think most people confuse/associate solo stans with akgaes. Like, no, we don't hate on the other members we just like our select members :oliviakek: I try to clarify to prevent any misunderstanding
It sucks we have to clarify though, people need to stop assuming and putting everything in the same basket.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,415
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Many many many thru each gen.
Ill know names, faces, most i own an album some i even own all the albums
Watch variety with em on it.
eg 2nd Secret, Kara, T-ara, WG, OC, Sistar
3rd MMM, OMG, WJSN, Pristin , WeMe, Dreamnote fromis is so close
4th Rocket punch is the closest for me to stan level. weeekly, stayC, aespa is the other end i like them and a song or 2

this is just a small sample off teh top of my head :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Kamistar

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
For Ateez it was the second that Answer began and I was hooked. My bias is Yunho (he’s one of my ults as well) he was a major example of the idol choosing me rather than the other way. I love him and Ateez so much :pikahappy:
I like a lot of Kpop groups that I’ve sort of came close to stanning but I’m just waiting for something to happen, kind of how you explained it for you and Ateez. Two that come to mind is IVE and Everglow
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I have a lot of those aha but currently the main ones are Stray Kids & NewJeans. Stray Kids, I may decide to stan them as I have been consuming a lot more of their content :) but with NewJeans, it feels odd stanning a group where half the girls are barely past teenage years. I may wait a few years to see what else they bring to the table, and wait till they get older so I don't get uncomfortable consuming their content ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
SVT
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
1,423
Reactions Received
2,938
Location
☾⋆ 𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓭𝓸𝓶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,188
Fandom
Army/Engene
Gender
Male
Pronouns
✰ 𝑯𝒆/𝑯𝒊𝒎 ✰
I have groups but they are way to much for me to write
Since I'm only a Stan of a very little groups actually :pikasmart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I am a huge mutl girl group stan so I can't stan them all because I want to invest a bit of my time in each group that I stan and sometimes some money so I prioritize the one who have the best music for me and the ones whose main selling point are vocals/good rap and/or composing and writing skills. I like Oh My Girl, Twice, Gfriend, SNSD, Dreamcatcher but I don't stan them. I only "really" stan Mamamoo, Purple Kiss, Apink, Red Velvet, aespa, (G)-dle. I am very close to stan Dreamcatcher and Twice these days though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread