- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
So TWICE came back with "Fancy" today and let me start off by saying, the MV was absolutely gorgeous and the girls looked stunning. The styling was definitely on point. However, that being said, let's move on to the actual song;
Maybe I'm alone on this but I feel like the production on TWICE's vocals is getting a little extreme? For example, throughout the course of "Fancy", in some parts, I really felt that the girls sounded robotic. Nayeon in particular, as she main vocals the song, I feel was most affected by the production. The auto tune is especially crazy in her "you oooo" part, post chorus.
Now I understand that this may also be a stylistic choice on the producers part. However, and this is strictly limited to title tracks, I've noticed the severity of the production on TWICE's vocals has seen a gradual increase. Just look at the progress from WIL all the way to Fancy and I'm sure you'll notice it.
I just wanted to know if anyone agreed? And also, does it bother you? Because it really bothers me lol.
Maybe I'm alone on this but I feel like the production on TWICE's vocals is getting a little extreme? For example, throughout the course of "Fancy", in some parts, I really felt that the girls sounded robotic. Nayeon in particular, as she main vocals the song, I feel was most affected by the production. The auto tune is especially crazy in her "you oooo" part, post chorus.
Now I understand that this may also be a stylistic choice on the producers part. However, and this is strictly limited to title tracks, I've noticed the severity of the production on TWICE's vocals has seen a gradual increase. Just look at the progress from WIL all the way to Fancy and I'm sure you'll notice it.
I just wanted to know if anyone agreed? And also, does it bother you? Because it really bothers me lol.