Are people who claim to love the whole group equally lying? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I wanna smack all those no bias people >:( they’re all just showoffs
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Literally me at times! I get it if you've been a fan for like a week, but any longer I don't buy it!
:pandamad:I’m angry just thinking about them
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Calm down baby! It ain't that deep! Think about Jimin instead!

You’re right :pepecry2: I should only care about Jimin and nothing else exists
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: kuro and maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Angry
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I gave you 2 pretty Jimin pictures and you won't even let me have my fun with my love for Yoongi in a dress...
No you insulted my boy :chickill: no one can beat Jimin!!!!!!
 
  • Angry
Reactions: maruberry

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
He’s nice but :taemsip: why bias him when Jimin exists
he brought life to bts. he gives them hope, strength, love, guidance, courage, support, and every good quality know to man on earth. if they fall he catches them. if they rise he pushes them. he does everything but is so underappreciated. my baby deserves better
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
he brought life to bts. he gives them hope, strength, love, guidance, courage, support, and every good quality know to man on earth. if they fall he catches them. if they rise he pushes them. he does everything but is so underappreciated. my baby deserves better
:bigcatclap:Cute attempt
 
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: maruberry and kuro
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I personally think both Woozi and Kai can easily whoop Jimins ass but I ain't rubbing it in your face am I!
I PERSONALLY THINK THAT YOU ARE WRONG
 
  • Angry
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread