- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,256
- Reactions Received
- 76,671
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,870
- Ship
- Wreck
Browsing on YouTube I came across a video that defended the post I.O.I groups saying they are actually good so it gave me the idea for this thread which is do you think the post I.O.I groups are unfairly judged because of I.O.I? Since it does seem to me that fondness for I.O.I has led to the post I.O.I groups being viewed as sort of inferior knock offs but looking at I.O.I title tracks and the title tracks of the post groups post Downpour I don't see it myself.
While there are some like I Don't Like Your Girlfriend and We Like in there, but when I heard Dream Girls I wasn't exactly a fan of that either. Then there are songs like The Boots, Save Me, Save You and Crush which I'd put on the same level or higher than Whatta Man or Downpour and Very Very Very is inbetween the two sides for me so there are a few that can match that.
How do you feel? Do you think the post I.O.I groups get unfairly judged or do you think they have a weaker output then I.O.I had?
While there are some like I Don't Like Your Girlfriend and We Like in there, but when I heard Dream Girls I wasn't exactly a fan of that either. Then there are songs like The Boots, Save Me, Save You and Crush which I'd put on the same level or higher than Whatta Man or Downpour and Very Very Very is inbetween the two sides for me so there are a few that can match that.
How do you feel? Do you think the post I.O.I groups get unfairly judged or do you think they have a weaker output then I.O.I had?