COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Are there any idols you don't find attractive? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Are there idols you don't find attractive? (You don't need to mention names ofc if you don't want to)
If yes...

Do you stan them?

For me there are a few idols I don't find particularly attractive. (Although even them are really pretty from some angles or with a certain styling)
I don't bias any of them, but there are a few in idols I love. I don't think I could ever bias them, but I do love them still for other loveable qualities from them.

IZ*ONE's Chaeyeon comes the closest to being an idol I bias who I don't find attractive, bcs while I do find her absolutely stunning, I feel like IZ*ONE's management keeps giving her shitty styling that does suit her that leads her to often looking not that great imo... But with good styling she is a goddess unparalleled! (Tbh she reminds me kinda of Hyoyeon with this, who is also my SNSD bias, as Hyo in some SNSD comebacks is styled in a way that does no suit her in the slightest)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Yes. I'm a talent stan.
ngl I think that's really damn rare, a lot of ppl CLAIM they are purely a talent stan who isn't influenced by visuals at all, but when they think about it they find every single idol they stan immensely attractive.

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Tons. My list of attractive idols is pretty short. That doesn't mean I find them bad looking, I'm just not attracted.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I'd say I'm more attracted to Gaho cuz of his voice rather than his attractiveness? (idk if that makes sense lol)
Like I still love everything about Gaho but he isn't like your #1 Korean ideal male visual, but his voice, once your ear dipped into that heavenly voice it's hard to pull out of

Reactions Received
KS Coins
ngl I think that's really damn rare, a lot of ppl CLAIM they are purely a talent stan who isn't influenced by visuals at all, but when they think about it they find every single idol they stan immensely attractive.
I really find myself weird ngl. Most of the kpop stans I know are stanning an idol for their visuals.

Chaeyeon is one of my ult for being the best dancer overall imo. I also stan Itzy's main dancers for their exceptional dance skills.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'd say I'm more attracted to Gaho cuz of his voice rather than his attractiveness? (idk if that makes sense lol)
Like I still love everything about Gaho but he isn't like your #1 Korean ideal male visual, but his voice, once your ear dipped into that heavenly voice it's hard to pull out of
Hmmm I can see that tbh.... My dad once said that there is very few things needed for somebody to be attractive lmao

1. An attractive voice
2. Attractive eyes

That's it! And I tbh agree!

But then again, you don't necessarily have to be pretty or handsome to be attractive.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I really find myself weird ngl. Most of the kpop stans I know are stanning an idol for their visuals.

Chaeyeon is one of my ult for being the best dancer overall imo. I also stan Itzy's main dancers for their exceptional dance skills.
Tbh I think most ppl are a mix of talent/personality and visual stan. I most certainly am.

I wouldn't stan an idol whose personality I didn't like
I wouldn't stan an idol whose talent didn't capture my interest

and the same way I wouldn't stan an idol who I didn't find attractive

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Also personality is very important to me. I was very disappointed with Joohyun's attitude.

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
actually lim jaebeom :haylul: surprisingly (maru dont tell cris)

like...i know he is handsome. i think he is handsome. but he isn't attractive to me

same with jongin and johnny

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
actually lim jaebeom :haylul: surprisingly (maru dont tell cris)

like...i know he is handsome. i think he is handsome. but he isn't attractive to me

same with jongin and johnny
Ngl, I don't find johnny attractive either

BUT.... :chickill: I'm gonna pretend I don't see the other name you listed

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yes but I believe someone's personality can make them more attractive. So even if they aren't attractive to me initially I grow to like their visuals because they're such a good person. So no but yes lol

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Yes but I believe someone's personality can make them more attractive. So even if they aren't attractive to me initially I grow to like their visuals because they're such a good person. So no but yes lol
A persons visuals can 100% grow on you
I think with getting to know an idol, there is the added factor of getting to know their expressions etc more, which can make them a lot more charming than you initially found from just pics and short clips.

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread