Are you more dominant, or submissive as a person? (1 Viewer)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Wow
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I hope we can fight in my holiday thread :yugyeomsmile: Because I’m the same way. I was a moderator so I took that seriously:maheart: aside from that, I’m glad you’re confident. We need it in the world.
nah, im not the type to try and fight with someone. im not confident per say but sometimes i remember an enfp and decide to act on it and do things i usually wouldn't :yedone:
 

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
A FUREY 😭😭😭
:yedone: I’m just kidding. I used to sneak into furry servers with my friends and we tried to spread an agenda about laws that applied to furries at holiday inn conventions down in the south. Quickest I’ve ever been kicked
 
  • Haha
Reactions: hxney_jun

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
:yedone: I’m just kidding. I used to sneak into furry servers with my friends and we tried to spread an agenda about laws that applied to furries at holiday inn conventions down in the south. Quickest I’ve ever been kicked
ARENT YOU THE ONE THAT HAD THE SAN LANG DP 😭😭
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LeeriaYa

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
:glassesp:
what the fuck 💀
idk but all ik is im hot so
The fact people still think I post normal threads. I’m only a saint in the mental health thread. I’m pretty odd when you take me out of my most comfortable zone.
 

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
i barely know you but i like the way you think
smiley1062.gif
:ankha: Success. Slow conversion through my speech therapy has worked. Make yourself relatable to the masses before engaging in a future fight.
 
Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
I love people who have personalities like that💖
like @sally and now you
I’ve only seen you around the Mental Health Support thread so I haven’t seen much of your actual personality and I really like it :joyslay:
listening to your friend's rants and bullying is a duty 🫀
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
:ankha: Success. Slow conversion through my speech therapy has worked. Make yourself relatable to the masses before engaging in a future fight.
i don't want to fight tho
:sanathink:
 

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
ARENT YOU THE ONE THAT HAD THE SAN LANG DP 😭😭
In all honesty, no. :maheart: I love heaven’s official blessing though. But I had a weeb looking DP of Misumi from A3.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
In all honesty, no. :maheart: I love heaven’s official blessing though. But I had a weeb looking DP of Misumi from A3.
Now wait a minute 🤨
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
In all honesty, no. :maheart: I love heaven’s official blessing though. But I had a weeb looking DP of Misumi from A3.
You filthy liar 😕
 

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
I love people who have personalities like that💖
like @sally and now you
I’ve only seen you around the Mental Health Support thread so I haven’t seen much of your actual personality and I really like it :joyslay:
In mental health thread. I have a more nurturing personality, and that’s apart of who I am in real life, but outside. I tend to become quickly ambiverted and find ways to connect to multiple people at once. :sanapray: I enjoy interacting with everyone as myself like this. I’m glad Sally knows where it’s at, too.
 

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
LOL I gasped
:lisalaugh:
I guess on the more submissive side
Honesty is the best policy. :sanapray: I want to be more submissive because sometimes it’s tiring always wanting to stand up. Sometimes I want to sit on the side lines and throw food at the passerby’s of opinions.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread