Would you consider yourself more dominant as a person, or more submissive as a person?
None of you can say you’re dominant because you’re on top because who posted the thread first?
That’s right.
Me
This could be taken in anyway you want, but I actually did not mean it in
That’s right. I used my UB’s smug smile because someone will automatically think the perverted sense.
I’m considered more dominant, and a leader type. I don’t care if you dislike me nor do I care for the popular opinion. I like searching into things myself, and judging someone for myself. Obviously if they did something actually horrible. Then yes
I will judge, but I’m someone who doesn’t automatically just believe something because someone said so. I also do not back down easily unless I know I’m talking to walls

which Is also like talking to a wall. Wall to wall you can say