- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,646
- Reactions Received
- 93,463
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 187,925
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
Its a baby step from the photo sharing, that has become common among many since phones had the ability,Okay Imma tag men because I'm honestly curious if this can be considered "normal"
@Ozymandias @Abeamus @Minuteman @notthatmarko @RandAlThor
of someone who thinks filming them selves having sex is normal. Usually though the photos are consensual.
I do not think many would think hidden camera photos or videos was normal.
I would guess among folks who live on camera, consume porn regularly, are very vain, entitled, and film themselves it may never even cross their mind as a rule they should follow; those standards are for others.
As to me
I do not have a cell phone... well somewhere in the house is a flip phone but i have not had time on it for say a decade.
I am most decidedly not in the mainstream, so what i think of as normal and acceptable is a long freaking way from even most in this thread.