Asian Boss - Koreans ReactTo Seungri's Retirement & Kpop Sex Scandal (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Okay Imma tag men because I'm honestly curious if this can be considered "normal"
@Ozymandias @Abeamus @Minuteman @notthatmarko @RandAlThor
Its a baby step from the photo sharing, that has become common among many since phones had the ability,
of someone who thinks filming them selves having sex is normal. Usually though the photos are consensual.

I do not think many would think hidden camera photos or videos was normal.

I would guess among folks who live on camera, consume porn regularly, are very vain, entitled, and film themselves it may never even cross their mind as a rule they should follow; those standards are for others.

As to me

I do not have a cell phone... well somewhere in the house is a flip phone but i have not had time on it for say a decade.
I am most decidedly not in the mainstream, so what i think of as normal and acceptable is a long freaking way from even most in this thread.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
7,093
Reactions Received
21,568
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25
Gender
Other
Ship
Wreck
The fact that these Korean men think recording videos of themselves fucking women and sharing them with their friends is normal because "we're men" is frankly disgusting. And omg even the women think it's quite normal. What kind of backwater society are they living in?

Okay but to the men here on the forum. Is this normal for you guys? Would share shit like this amongst your friends?
hell no
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread