- Joined
- 6 June 2021
- Messages
- 65,209
- Reactions Received
- 38,856
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 193,290
- Fandom
- iEMoALuvie
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
First phrase of this song is my response
Does that mean dami is also a goner ?
Fineread me then![]()
1.Not accomplishing enough or failing those that support and love me.Biggest fear?
What are you most insecure about (something you'd like to share)?
I wash my face with cold water daily to make me feel like the Canadian winter bish slapped me awake
Lit child back with her litty lit qs@E_X_I_D would you rather eat caramel covered Cheetos or drink Powerade with caramel sauce![]()
when you're adressing meDoes that mean dami is also a goner ?![]()
![]()
that's pretty much accurate i guessFine
You are somewhat of an introvert, you don’t go out of your way to meet new people but don’t mind making new friends. You’re carefree and playful when it comes to your friends however quite socially awkward about romantic material. You’re not the type of person to fully bottle stuff up( you do it occasionally though but that’s normal),instead you rant about life sometimes when stressed. Also, you’re pretty supportive as a friend and a great listener but at times I wished you opened up more. It also kind of seems like you use mainstream media and pop culture as a way to fit in and assimilate in a way( don’t quote me on this though, it’s just an observation) or you used it
where was I off? :Owhen you're adressing me
![]()
that's pretty much accurate i guess
![]()
cheese cake but the cholesterol in it is like 0_0If you had to choose would you rather have carrot cake or cheese cake![]()
I hate it, I’m the worst with spices despite being Indianwhat is your opinion on spicy food?
Fashion, it’s very expressive and creativeWhat is something (not a hobby) that you liked before you got into kpop and still like more than kpop now?
Idk if I worded this well, but, for example, I’ve been a fan of Spider-Man since I was 3 basically and I’d say I still like him more then kpop![]()
I would ignore them and blame it on my lack of sleep 😂If you went to work one day (this is assuming you can go to in-person work and uni and all that) and saw someone who looked exactly liked you working there, but no one else commented upon it, or had trouble telling you two apart, how would you react/what would you think/what would you do?
Amazing question father , how do I answer this
I LOVE PUNJABI FOOD![]()