Ask Me Anything (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Biggest fear?
What are you most insecure about (something you'd like to share)?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Exi and litc

Exi

message @Nina for my discord <3
.
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
5,549
Reactions Received
53,023
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,908
Ship
Wreck
Not you, @sally :worry:
We love you, Exi :nekolove:
Does that mean dami is also a goner ? :lisalaugh: :queen:

read me then :bobross:
Fine
You are somewhat of an introvert, you don’t go out of your way to meet new people but don’t mind making new friends. You’re carefree and playful when it comes to your friends however quite socially awkward about romantic material. You’re not the type of person to fully bottle stuff up( you do it occasionally though but that’s normal),instead you rant about life sometimes when stressed. Also, you’re pretty supportive as a friend and a great listener but at times I wished you opened up more. It also kind of seems like you use mainstream media and pop culture as a way to fit in and assimilate in a way( don’t quote me on this though, it’s just an observation) or you used it
Biggest fear?
What are you most insecure about (something you'd like to share)?
1.Not accomplishing enough or failing those that support and love me.
2. My looks, I genuinely feel hideous ngl, overall it’s not as bad as a year ago but I still don’t really like my facial features.


@sally come here cuz your daughter and secret lover need a cold shower! :susPepe: :scree::lucastwerk:
I wash my face with cold water daily to make me feel like the Canadian winter bish slapped me awake :taesip:


@E_X_I_D would you rather eat caramel covered Cheetos or drink Powerade with caramel sauce:susPepe:
Lit child back with her litty lit qs :lisalaugh:
Imma go with cheetos cuz you didn’t specify if they were fresh cheetos lol. I can leave them out until they are stale and don’t taste Cheeto like fresh anymore and then cover them with caramel :lisalaugh::pepesmug:
 

badcrookshanks

psycho
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
65,209
Reactions Received
38,856
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
193,132
Fandom
iEMoALuvie
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Does that mean dami is also a goner ? :lisalaugh: :queen:
when you're adressing me


Fine
You are somewhat of an introvert, you don’t go out of your way to meet new people but don’t mind making new friends. You’re carefree and playful when it comes to your friends however quite socially awkward about romantic material. You’re not the type of person to fully bottle stuff up( you do it occasionally though but that’s normal),instead you rant about life sometimes when stressed. Also, you’re pretty supportive as a friend and a great listener but at times I wished you opened up more. It also kind of seems like you use mainstream media and pop culture as a way to fit in and assimilate in a way( don’t quote me on this though, it’s just an observation) or you used it
that's pretty much accurate i guess
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Exi, litc and Boyo

Exi

message @Nina for my discord <3
.
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
5,549
Reactions Received
53,023
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,908
Ship
Wreck

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
What is something (not a hobby) that you liked before you got into kpop and still like more than kpop now?

Idk if I worded this well, but, for example, I’ve been a fan of Spider-Man since I was 3 basically and I’d say I still like him more then kpop:maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Exi

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
If you went to work one day (this is assuming you can go to in-person work and uni and all that) and saw someone who looked exactly liked you working there, but no one else commented upon it, or had trouble telling you two apart, how would you react/what would you think/what would you do?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Exi

Exi

message @Nina for my discord <3
.
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
5,549
Reactions Received
53,023
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,908
Ship
Wreck
what is your opinion on spicy food?
I hate it, I’m the worst with spices despite being Indian
@litc can attest to that 😂
@sally don’t disown my whitewashed desi roots :pepecry1: :lisalaugh:

What is something (not a hobby) that you liked before you got into kpop and still like more than kpop now?

Idk if I worded this well, but, for example, I’ve been a fan of Spider-Man since I was 3 basically and I’d say I still like him more then kpop:maheart:
Fashion, it’s very expressive and creative :nekoshy::nekolove:


If you went to work one day (this is assuming you can go to in-person work and uni and all that) and saw someone who looked exactly liked you working there, but no one else commented upon it, or had trouble telling you two apart, how would you react/what would you think/what would you do?
I would ignore them and blame it on my lack of sleep 😂

@badcrookshanks @Hakunama_Tata @sally y’all got any questions to interrogate er …I mean ask exi about? :pepesmug::lisalaugh::taesip:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread