- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
cuz I told you to do but you came here to complain apparently![]()
cuz I told you to do but you came here to complain apparently![]()
but that means...i‘m the older twin nowWe are still twins okay no one can take that away![]()
I knew there was a great disturbance in the universe todayGood that you wasted ur time and that you have to wake up for work in a couple hours
does that mean u didnt like my messagewell you didn’t tell me what I would find here
does that mean u didnt like my message![]()
but that means...i‘m the older twin now![]()
i can already feel the power
![]()
i have to stay away from this guilty pleasureI knew there was a great disturbance in the universe today
Smh what a miserable day
Let's watch some Bae to feel better
![]()
that‘s not what I meant
dont be jealous that u didnt get a second sentence. Sixnine bois also got just one and they are my DOODS
A revelation I didn’t see coming. Hegel found in a ditch
ok ok you got me there
it‘s okSorry
@ikonicraja always greedy af and complaining, pay her no minddont be jealous that u didnt get a second sentence. Sixnine bois also got just one and they are my DOODS
@ikonicraja always greedy af and complaining, pay her no mind![]()
Tbh I could have sworn I joined before but it's hard to tell with these timezone differences. But don't worry I'll be the annoying prickly younger twinWhats up younger twin, I can play with the older cool kids now while you have to wait a day
wowParting gift for you too
Night![]()