I'm just glad someone publicly appreciated me :pepecry2:
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 19 February 2020 #61 I'm just glad someone publicly appreciated me Reactions: Jichuus, Baechu and yeji
Skinnny . Joined 10 November 2018 Messages 4,566 Reactions Received 27,371 Location Eden Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 19 February 2020 #62 happy anniversary beachu The one sensible wolfia player Reactions: Jichuus, Baechu and yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 19 February 2020 #63 notthatmarko said: I'm just glad someone publicly appreciated me Click to expand... I always appreciate you Reactions: Jichuus, Baechu and Administrator2
notthatmarko said: I'm just glad someone publicly appreciated me Click to expand... I always appreciate you