Appreciation Baechu's first KS Anniversary (1 Viewer)

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
awww congrats to you! I am glad that you are here :pepeheart: :pepeheart: cant believe that we've knew each other for more than a year, thats crazy :pepecry2: but im soooo happy that I had a soojin dp that time :maheart::maheart::maheart:



:pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:
Omg true it all started with your Soojin dp :maheart:
These were great times when I look back at it. Our first interaction and that incident when I found out that you were already on KS :maheart:
good ol days, I might start crying :pepecry1:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
wow :irenecrazy: I am really lost with you today

why am I even nice to you? smh
Still complaining smh :nayeonisdone:
Cya with more Boogie Up Exy tomorrow.

Goodnight, #2 iKONIC :sanapray:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Don't get too annoying or I'll tell mom :pikagun:
:rosesmug:

No promises. But I should also leave a parting gift


Stan Jihoon and Mashiho for good midterm results :sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Still complaining smh :nayeonisdone:
Cya with more Boogie Up Exy tomorrow.

Goodnight, #2 iKONIC :sanapray:
I am not complaining tho :irenecrazy:
goodnight, mr. #fakeikonic
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Awww my baby boy is turning one :sanapray: :sanapray: You know noona will always be by your side and support you:nekolove::nekolove:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Congratulations to me :queen:

It's already been one year, I can't believe it :pepecry2:

Time to be nice to people for one day :welp:
and get that yearly dose of free likes
Everyone is just getting one sentence, cuz I don't have that much free time :welp:

And don't be sad if I didn't include you. Just means that you should slide into my dms more often :sakUwu:


For my wives:

@BaeJoohyun Ily, you're the best ❤

@SonSeungwan get well soon 💙

@ParkSooyoung @KangSeulgi @KimYerim where are you guys at 😢


For my doods:

@Tir great dude, 10/10 would kiss again 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

@Ozymandias lewd dude, 10/10 would be his Kohai again 🌚

@AnotherKpopTrash nice dude, 10/10 would eat poutine with him again 🇨🇦

@Walnutt funny dude, 10/10 should come back again 😡

@perhapz cool dude, 10/10 would leave his ults for idle again 🍵


For the KS staff:

@Vikki Can we kill the enderdragon someday :welp:

@ikonicraja You're always so positive and happy, even though I bully you sometimes :maheart:

@Mayah crackhead with an obsession for bald idols :dubuthink: but can keep it serious when she needs to be :sanapray:

@Mangoey MANGBRO BEST BRO 😩😩😩 No need to say more about this tasteful human being :sanapray:

@NASA relatively new to staff, but I learned really quickly that she's one of the greatest weebs :queen:

@Spooky So happy that you stayed with us, could never be replaced and has a great heart :maheart:

@lexus ONE OF THE FEW CHAEYEON BADGE PEOPLE?!, and likes pineapple pizza cuz great taste (not in music tho) :welp:

@bulletproof the one who has been with me since the beginning and has always supported me no matter what. Gets two sentences cuz noonaproof :maheart:

@mirella bff and always relatable cuz same origin. Gets two sentences cuz she didnt leave me on read yesterday :welp:

@Chahee cute adorable charming delightful beautiful pleasent pretty dainty human being :lovelycooky:

@kuro most yummy churro, but I doubt she will even see this :welp:

@melancholia best gurl out there and will always have a special place in my heart, even though she calls me muffin boi but doesnt like muffins :welp:

@Skinnny Super nice recently and the only one that I trust in wolfia cuz she actually knows whats up :junweary:

@notthatmarko hardworking even though no one appreciates it and will hopefully not ban me for making a mass tag thread :mess:

@potato great friend, especially when sliced, deep friend and served with MAYONNAISE 🍟 Gets two sentences cuz they are called fries not chips :chickill:

@Bae Joo-hyun admin nim has become very nice to me recently and actually notices me sometimes even though I never get the replies I want:worry:


I also want to thank all the other staff members that I didn't mention, because I'm not that close to them :pepecry2:

Events and Press staff working harder than anyone :sanapray:



For my forum friends:

@Jichuus Twin, joined kpop forums on the same day, making her the person that I've known for the longest :nakypog::maheart: Gets second sentence cuz best treasuremaker

@Uaena So nice, so sweet and always keeps in touch with me even though I never dm her first :yolk: Gets second sentence cuz I feel bad now :yolk:

@Soleski also someone who I've known for a pretty long time and genuinely one of the nicest person I've ever known :maheart: Gets second sentence cuz weeb :queen:

@Darjeeling Samurai ninja from japan, who can make ramen and sushi for you while drawing like Leonardo da Vinci :maheart: Gets second sentence cuz who doesn't love her? :sj_weary:

@Reo cool dood and doesn't bully me as often anymore :susPepe: Gets second sentence cuz I dunno if that's a good or bad thing :susPepe:





Sorry if I forgot anyone or maybe we haven't been interacting too much :sadcat: well it's not entirely my fault :welp:
DMs are always open :taesip:


Happy KS anniversary to me

​
cute
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread