Congratulations to me
It's already been one year, I can't believe it
Time to be nice to people for one day
and get that yearly dose of free likes
Everyone is just getting one sentence, cuz I don't have that much free time
And don't be sad if I didn't include you. Just means that you should slide into my dms more often
For my wives:
@BaeJoohyun Ily, you're the best ❤
@SonSeungwan get well soon 💙
@ParkSooyoung @KangSeulgi @KimYerim where are you guys at 😢
For my doods:
@Tir great dude, 10/10 would kiss again 👨❤️💋👨
@Ozymandias lewd dude, 10/10 would be his Kohai again 🌚
@AnotherKpopTrash nice dude, 10/10 would eat poutine with him again 🇨🇦
@Walnutt funny dude, 10/10 should come back again 😡
@perhapz cool dude, 10/10 would leave his ults for idle again 🍵
For the KS staff:
@Vikki Can we kill the enderdragon someday
@ikonicraja You're always so positive and happy, even though I bully you sometimes
@Mayah crackhead with an obsession for bald idols

but can keep it serious when she needs to be
@Mangoey MANGBRO BEST BRO 😩😩😩 No need to say more about this tasteful human being
@NASA relatively new to staff, but I learned really quickly that she's one of the greatest weebs
@Spooky So happy that you stayed with us, could never be replaced and has a great heart
@lexus ONE OF THE FEW CHAEYEON BADGE PEOPLE?!, and likes pineapple pizza cuz great taste (not in music tho)
@bulletproof the one who has been with me since the beginning and has always supported me no matter what. Gets two sentences cuz noonaproof
@mirella bff and always relatable cuz same origin. Gets two sentences cuz she didnt leave me on read yesterday
@Chahee cute adorable charming delightful beautiful pleasent pretty dainty human being
@kuro most yummy churro, but I doubt she will even see this
@melancholia best gurl out there and will always have a special place in my heart, even though she calls me muffin boi but doesnt like muffins
@Skinnny Super nice recently and the only one that I trust in wolfia cuz she actually knows whats up
@notthatmarko hardworking even though no one appreciates it and will hopefully not ban me for making a mass tag thread
@potato great friend, especially when sliced, deep friend and served with
MAYONNAISE 🍟 Gets two sentences cuz they are called fries not chips
@Bae Joo-hyun admin nim has become very nice to me recently and actually notices me sometimes even though I never get the replies I want
I also want to thank all the other staff members that I didn't mention, because I'm not that close to them
Events and Press staff working harder than anyone
For my forum friends:
@Jichuus Twin, joined kpop forums on the same day, making her the person that I've known for the longest


Gets second sentence cuz best treasuremaker
@Uaena So nice, so sweet and always keeps in touch with me even though I never dm her first

Gets second sentence cuz I feel bad now
@Soleski also someone who I've known for a pretty long time and genuinely one of the nicest person I've ever known

Gets second sentence cuz weeb
@Darjeeling Samurai ninja from japan, who can make ramen and sushi for you while drawing like Leonardo da Vinci

Gets second sentence cuz who doesn't love her?
@Reo cool dood and doesn't bully me as often anymore

Gets second sentence cuz I dunno if that's a good or bad thing
Sorry if I forgot anyone or maybe we haven't been interacting too much

well it's not entirely my fault

DMs are always open
Happy KS anniversary to me