- Joined
- 22 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,026
- Reactions Received
- 27,656
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- EXO-L & My
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
This is crazy! Congratulations!!
I don't know if they'll sell a million but it would be shocking if they don't sell well. All the members have crazy big individual/group fandoms already so just imagine all the albums they'll sell when their fandoms are combined.SuperM going to sell 1 million then
I heard the big fanbases are boycotting the super groupI don't know if they'll sell a million but it would be shocking if they don't sell well. All the members have crazy big individual/group fandoms already so just imagine all the albums they'll sell when their fandoms are combined.
Wait what? Why?I heard the big fanbases are boycotting the super group
Cexols usually buy a lot of albums(they contributed the most to Baekhyun’s album sales)and they follow through with their boycott. They didn’t buy Sehun and Chanyeol subunit album.Wait what? Why?
Also, fandoms tend to pull off these types of boycotts often but then end up supporting them anywayunless they're from YG because YG stans actualy follow through
Why in the world did they boycott Sehun and Chanyeol??Cexols usually buy a lot of albums(they contributed the most to Baekhyun’s album sales)and they follow through with their boycott. They didn’t buy Sehun and Chanyeol subunit album.
Their fansites don’t like each other. Also Chanyeol‘s fansite does not like Sehun and Sehun’s fansite does not like ChanyeolWhy in the world did they boycott Sehun and Chanyeol??
Wow I'm speechless... I know some fansites aren't very fond of each other and I know that Sehun and Chanyeol's fansites like competing with each other but I didn't know they hated each other to the point of not buying their faves' albums...Their fansites don’t like each other. Also Chanyeol‘s fansite does not like Sehun and Sehun’s fansite does not like Chanyeol
Chinese fans have the most serious akgae problem D:Wow I'm speechless... I know some fansites aren't very fond of each other and I know that Sehun and Chanyeol's fansites like competing with each other but I didn't know they hated each other to the point of not buying their faves' albums...
I know but I didn't know it was this serious to the point of not buying their album. To me it's no different than buying their group album. They hate the rest of the members of EXO but still buy it for their faves so I don't see how this is any different.Chinese fans have the most serious akgae problem D:
I love your avatar btw it’s so adorable
So cute. He looks a little bit like Bang Chan when he smiles, a little bit like Lee Seunggi, and someone else I have yet to pinpoint but I do see it. I just have to remember who it is.I know but I didn't know it was this serious to the point of not buying their album. To me it's no different than buying their group album. They hate the rest of the members of EXO but still buy it for their faves so I don't see how this is any different.
And thanks. I'm obsessed with Jasper Liu lately.