Sales Baekhyun has sold over 500k+ of his album on GAON! (RECORD) (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
SuperM going to sell 1 million then
I don't know if they'll sell a million but it would be shocking if they don't sell well. All the members have crazy big individual/group fandoms already so just imagine all the albums they'll sell when their fandoms are combined.
 
Joined
26 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
1,735
Location
SM's basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't know if they'll sell a million but it would be shocking if they don't sell well. All the members have crazy big individual/group fandoms already so just imagine all the albums they'll sell when their fandoms are combined.
I heard the big fanbases are boycotting the super group
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I heard the big fanbases are boycotting the super group
Wait what? Why?

Also, fandoms tend to pull off these types of boycotts often but then end up supporting them anyway unless they're from YG because YG stans actualy follow through
 
Joined
26 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
1,735
Location
SM's basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wait what? Why?

Also, fandoms tend to pull off these types of boycotts often but then end up supporting them anyway unless they're from YG because YG stans actualy follow through
Cexols usually buy a lot of albums(they contributed the most to Baekhyun’s album sales)and they follow through with their boycott. They didn’t buy Sehun and Chanyeol subunit album.
 
  • Angry
Reactions: PetitBonheur

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Cexols usually buy a lot of albums(they contributed the most to Baekhyun’s album sales)and they follow through with their boycott. They didn’t buy Sehun and Chanyeol subunit album.
Why in the world did they boycott Sehun and Chanyeol??
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Their fansites don’t like each other. Also Chanyeol‘s fansite does not like Sehun and Sehun’s fansite does not like Chanyeol
Wow I'm speechless... I know some fansites aren't very fond of each other and I know that Sehun and Chanyeol's fansites like competing with each other but I didn't know they hated each other to the point of not buying their faves' albums...
 
Joined
7 August 2019
Messages
339
Reactions Received
838
Location
Alethkar
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wow I'm speechless... I know some fansites aren't very fond of each other and I know that Sehun and Chanyeol's fansites like competing with each other but I didn't know they hated each other to the point of not buying their faves' albums...
Chinese fans have the most serious akgae problem D:

I love your avatar btw it’s so adorable
 
  • Love
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Chinese fans have the most serious akgae problem D:

I love your avatar btw it’s so adorable
I know but I didn't know it was this serious to the point of not buying their album. To me it's no different than buying their group album. They hate the rest of the members of EXO but still buy it for their faves so I don't see how this is any different.

And thanks. I'm obsessed with Jasper Liu lately.
 
  • Love
Reactions: PetitBonheur
Joined
7 August 2019
Messages
339
Reactions Received
838
Location
Alethkar
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I know but I didn't know it was this serious to the point of not buying their album. To me it's no different than buying their group album. They hate the rest of the members of EXO but still buy it for their faves so I don't see how this is any different.

And thanks. I'm obsessed with Jasper Liu lately.
So cute. He looks a little bit like Bang Chan when he smiles, a little bit like Lee Seunggi, and someone else I have yet to pinpoint but I do see it. I just have to remember who it is.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread