Appreciation Balloon Pants Tzuyu (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Balloon Pants Tzuyu



Tzuyu looks so cute in her balloon pants.

Hope she won't float away!

:pandalove:








Some might not like her balloon pants.

I saw someone on Twitter saying her stylist hates her.

But I think Tzuyu just loves her balloon pants.

It's not the first time she's worn them!




Don't you make fun of her! She's adorable in her cute too large for her pants!

She's my favorite kite.

:pikahappy:


 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Also I know the above outfit isn't the most stylish. But I think Tzuyu likes wearing these types of big pants!


They can be so pretty and cute on her!




Even though I don't think the OP outfit is as pretty as this one. I still find it cute!

Tzuyu likes them and I want her to wear what makes her happy and comfortable.

I find it charming even if it's not everyone's cup of tea.

She's endearing in her big pants.

:pikahappy:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Also I know the above outfit isn't the most stylish. But I think Tzuyu likes wearing these types of big pants!


They can be so pretty and cute on her!




Even though I don't think the OP outfit is as pretty as this one. I still find it cute!

Tzuyu likes them and I want her to wear what makes her happy and comfortable.

I find it charming even if it's not everyone's cup of tea.

She's endearing in her big pants.

:pikahappy:
those look awesome as well :bigcatlove:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
How dare someone hate balloon pants :wat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread