Tourney [BG/GG Team Tournamant] Gugudan/VAV VS Gfriend/The Rose Semifinal, Match 2 [Rematch] (1 Viewer)

Which team do you prefer?

  • Gugudan/VAV

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Gfriend/The Rose

    Votes: 6 54.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ok, so since this match ended up as 7-7, this thread is the rematch thread and I will give them 2 hours of voting time.
There is also no 5-minute rule, so you can vote straight away.
I will do the same MV's, but if it still lands in a draw, then I'll give this another 3 hours.
The winner will be going into the finals with Girl's Day/SHINee.

40154

Happy voting.

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread