Hello everyone! Welcome to the Final Match of the BG/GG Team Tournament. We are now at the Final match and for this match, I will do 3 MV's each so it's more of a competition. Thank you all for taking part.
For this match, I will not do the 5-minute rule, however, I will let you change your vote if you want to.
For this match, I will not do the 5-minute rule, however, I will let you change your vote if you want to.
Round 1:
Girl's Day/SHINee
VS
Gfriend/The Rose
Round 2:
Girl's Day/SHINee
VS
Gfriend/The Rose
Round 3:
Girl's Day/SHINee
VS
Gfriend/The Rose
3rd & 4th Place: [BG/GG Team Tournament] fromis_9/SF9 VS Gugudan/VAV 3rd & 4th Place - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
Girl's Day/SHINee
VS
Gfriend/The Rose
Round 2:
Girl's Day/SHINee
VS
Gfriend/The Rose
Round 3:
Girl's Day/SHINee
VS
Gfriend/The Rose
3rd & 4th Place: [BG/GG Team Tournament] fromis_9/SF9 VS Gugudan/VAV 3rd & 4th Place - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.