BG songs you would like to hear sung by a GG (and vice versa) (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I think the title says it the best!
Which songs would you love to hear the female version of and which songs would you love a male version for!

For me.... SVT's Fast Pace, it would slay as a female sexy concept!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kinnie

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I wanna see Tempo, You Calling My Name, The 7th Sense, Timeless, Movie Star, literally most sexy bg songs haha
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
OH I FORGET VICE VERSA

Boca, Me, Monster (Red Velvet), and Russian Roulette
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Kai come on u coward cover it :susPepe:
in tight black leather pants and a croptop
heels are optional, I will be happy even if we don't get those!

ALSO..... DID YOU SEE KAI WORE A DRESS RECENTLY
I saw it like right before I fell asleep so I didn't have the brainpower to properly freak out, BUT HE WORE A DRESS
 
  • Wow
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
in tight black leather pants and a croptop
heels are optional, I will be happy even if we don't get those!

ALSO..... DID YOU SEE KAI WORE A DRESS RECENTLY
I saw it like right before I fell asleep so I didn't have the brainpower to properly freak out, BUT HE WORE A DRESS
yes and with this body chain thing :sj_weary:
1601242491196.png


I'M SORRY WHAT :llama_BLEED:
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
yes and with this body chain thing :sj_weary:
1601242491196.png


I'M SORRY WHAT :llama_BLEED:
If he ever wore anything similar to those outfits I will actually die
there will be no other choice left but to die! Those outfits are perfection in every sense of the world and if the perfection that is Kai was in it.....

Yeah! it was for a photoshoot, but you couldn't actually tell it was a dress in the photoshoot lmao! But he later posted a pic where it WAS obvious!
Damn Gucci is giving us all the good things!


 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
If he ever wore anything similar to those outfits I will actually die
there will be no other choice left but to die! Those outfits are perfection in every sense of the world and if the perfection that is Kai was in it.....

Yeah! it was for a photoshoot, but you couldn't actually tell it was a dress in the photoshoot lmao! But he later posted a pic where it WAS obvious!
Damn Gucci is giving us all the good things!


Yes Kai in those = death we would not be able to exist in the same world. Imagine a mashup of Tempo's Kai and him in a Hush concept :sj_weary:

I can't see the images :pepecry1: but i assume it's death as well
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,487
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Lol chewing gum or Without you.
Someone like rocket punch/Izone on the hover boards. (we know Yena can do it..)


RV for without you. ohh even better Taeyeon Wendy and Seulgi or if the smngg has a killer vocal line that would be a nice way to showcase it.
 
Last edited:

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think Twice would SLAY Dynamite! I can't think of any for vice versa, though.

Edit: Ooh! Or Apink with Stay Gold! bc their concept is pink and so is the SG mv!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I think Twice would SLAY Dynamite! I can't think of any for vice versa, though.

Edit: Ooh! Or Apink with Stay Gold! bc their concept is pink and so is the SG mv!
I can definitely see them singing it, it'd be interesting!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,487
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Hmm
OOTN by NCT you pick the guys all i know is Taiel /sp?and Doyoung are vocals or EXO would have the chops.

17 seems to have covered a bunch of songs already.

lol apink My My by one of the cute bg.
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I honestly would love to see someone do VIXX's Shangri La, ONEUS's Lit or A.C.E's Favorite Boys. I don't remember any GG doing a type of traditional concept ever since getting invested into K-Pop but I'm sure groups like MAMAMOO, Oh My Girl, Apink would do great?
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I had some hope for Treasure to go that way bcs of Going Crazy... but no.... TT
I can only see DONGKIZ return to a cuter side again after trying out a darker concept, Astro are too far gone to return. Maybe VeriVery when they are done with their Face It Album Series, idk.. q.q
And I don't really remember any other BG even doing a more softer concept besides H&D's Umbrella.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
2 September 2020
Messages
2,684
Reactions Received
5,370
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i want twice or red velvet to cover bts and sf9 songs and loona covering good guy would solve world peace 😩😩😩😩

every boy group should cover more and more 😋and txt should cover itzy and itzy should cover txt for research purposes 🤠
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie
Joined
2 September 2020
Messages
2,684
Reactions Received
5,370
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i want twice or red velvet to cover bts and sf9 songs and loona covering good guy would solve world peace 😩😩😩😩

every boy group should cover more and more 😋and txt should cover itzy and itzy should cover txt for research purposes 🤠
ooh and blackpink covering shoot me 👀
 
Joined
2 September 2020
Messages
2,684
Reactions Received
5,370
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i want twice or red velvet to cover bts and sf9 songs and loona covering good guy would solve world peace 😩😩😩😩

every boy group should cover more and more 😋and txt should cover itzy and itzy should cover txt for research purposes 🤠
ooh and blackpink covering shoot me 👀
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread