- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
He honestly needs helpBut I thought T.O.P. said he was done?
T.O.P's initial comment was kinda sarcastic as a reply to some fan. But few days later, in his Insta live he said he's done promoting in Korea. But he didn't really look to be in a healthy state of mind when he said that, I'm actually scared for him.He honestly needs help
Yeah he really doesn't seem to be in a good place. I saw bits of that live and it was concerning.T.O.P's initial comment was kinda sarcastic as a reply to some fan. But few days later, in his Insta live he said he's done promoting in Korea. But he didn't really look to be in a healthy state of mind when he said that, I'm actually scared for him.