Oh no not yet, what is it about?
Korea's War, it's based on historical happenings. T.O.P plays the main characterOh no not yet, what is it about?![]()
oh right I remember now lmao, I haven’t seen it but I’ve heard of it. It was kinda his breakout role too if I remember correctly lol.Korea's War, it's based on historical happenings. T.O.P plays the main character![]()
Yep he won rookie actor of the year for thatoh right I remember now lmao, I haven’t seen it but I’ve heard of it. It was kinda his breakout role too if I remember correctly lol.
He was also in this Japanese/Korean collab web drama or something I forgot the name but it was actually pretty good lol. He and a Japanese woman meet by accident due to wrong phone numberYep he won rookie actor of the year for thatone of few idol actors who doesn't get hate for acting
Tbh, haven't seen that one yetHe was also in this Japanese/Korean collab web drama or something I forgot the name but it was actually pretty good lol. He and a Japanese woman meet by accident due to wrong phone number![]()
ig you could say there was a... big bang??? lol *sees herself out*It's funny the members have been pretty quiet for so long, then drop everything at the same time lol.