News Bighit has acquired Pledis (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Call me biased but... I DON'T LIKE THIS!!

I don't like BIghit-style Mvs and their storylines and I worry they are gonna push those on SVT
Now I'm NEVER getting a Woozi solo debut
I'm NEVER getting the solo instagrams back

I DON'T LIKE THIS, I DON'T LIKE CHANGE WHY NO! :sadcat: :sadcat: :yolk::pandabeg::pandasad::pandasad::pandasad::pandasad::pandasad::pandasad:

 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Wow.
Who saw this one coming (utter sarcasm)
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I swear they denied it like week ago lol
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
So what's gonna happen to Fromis and IZ*ONE since OTR is basically Pledis
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I was trying to make it not happen by utterly denying any possibility of it happening.... :pandasad:
I haven't seen anything different with Gfriend except Weverse (which SVT is already on)
And better MV budget
I don't think it's that serious
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I haven't seen anything different with Gfriend except Weverse (which SVT is already on)
And better MV budget
I don't think it's that serious
I dunno their most recent MV seemed VERY... Bighit-esque to me, with the vague storyline and shiz
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
So what's gonna happen to Fromis and IZ*ONE since OTR is basically Pledis
wait I looked it up, OTR is still a bit involved..... not a lot tho I think.... it's complicated.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I dunno their most recent MV seemed VERY... Bighit-esque to me, with the vague storyline and shiz
Their mvs always had storylines
Just looser and budgeted
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I could be wrong but I don’t think much would change for Nu’est or Seventeen. Nu’est has already done a storyline so it wouldn’t be any different for them.
I guess we’ll just wait and see but I don’t think anything drastic would change.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I could be wrong but I don’t think much would change for Nu’est or Seventeen. Nu’est has already done a storyline so it wouldn’t be any different for them.
I guess we’ll just wait and see but I don’t think anything drastic would change.
I'm just panicking bcs I don't like Bighit much..... :sadcat: I'm prolly overreacting tho.
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
wait, so are Big Hit and Pledis merging? Or is Pledis gonna be a sub of BigHit? And istg, if we get anything like idol or boy with love for seventeen, i'll scream
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
So what's gonna happen to Fromis and IZ*ONE since OTR is basically Pledis
SM is gonna get em ( they really have no girls in system all rumors of sr 20g are false :) )
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread