- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I was trying to make it not happen by utterly denying any possibility of it happening....Wow.
Who saw this one coming (utter sarcasm)
I haven't seen anything different with Gfriend except Weverse (which SVT is already on)I was trying to make it not happen by utterly denying any possibility of it happening....![]()
Didn't IZ*ONE move to Swing?So what's gonna happen to Fromis and IZ*ONE since OTR is basically Pledis
I dunno their most recent MV seemed VERY... Bighit-esque to me, with the vague storyline and shizI haven't seen anything different with Gfriend except Weverse (which SVT is already on)
And better MV budget
I don't think it's that serious
wait I looked it up, OTR is still a bit involved..... not a lot tho I think.... it's complicated.So what's gonna happen to Fromis and IZ*ONE since OTR is basically Pledis
Their mvs always had storylinesI dunno their most recent MV seemed VERY... Bighit-esque to me, with the vague storyline and shiz
I'm just panicking bcs I don't like Bighit much.....I could be wrong but I don’t think much would change for Nu’est or Seventeen. Nu’est has already done a storyline so it wouldn’t be any different for them.
I guess we’ll just wait and see but I don’t think anything drastic would change.
Was SM a monopoly for buying Woollim???Is BigHit practicing monopoly?
SM is gonna get em ( they really have no girls in system all rumors of sr 20g are false :) )So what's gonna happen to Fromis and IZ*ONE since OTR is basically Pledis