News Billboard Music Awards "Top Social Artist" - 3 Kpop Groups nominated (1 Viewer)

Joined
28 November 2018
Messages
281
Reactions Received
2,018
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female




At first I thought it is fake.... But then I saw it is from their official twitter account.
 
Joined
28 November 2018
Messages
281
Reactions Received
2,018
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ok, twitter will be a mess.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ok, I guess I will not look trough for twitter for awhile now.
mess will defently happen
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It's always kind of a given that BTS will be the top of the awards like this, given their status and incredibly large fandom - but I'm so proud to see EXO and GOT7 up there, too! Happy that three Kpop groups are represented c:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Congrats to all 3 of them for getting nominated. It's awesome to have more than 1 kpop artist nominated this time. The only thing that I'm not going to like is that there's going to be a ton of fanwars now and a lot more when the winner is announced....
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Billboard are shameless. They just want that fandom war hype for their flop awards.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pigeon

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’m just glad I don’t follow much kpop besides artist’s official accounts. I’ll be in my motor racing and cake filled bubble on twitter :pandahappy:
I am not that crazy active :D I mostly follow chill ikonics, onces and some other gg stans lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread