News Black Pink getting a Western Style roll out for their 1st Full Album (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I really think this is him trying to cover his ass again considering this came right after the trucks and not when he announced the comeback in the first place. They just want blinks to stream the and support the single, I guarantee they will try and delay the album again.

"Over 10 songs" and "still finalizing the details" bitch bye 🙄
Please, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re trying to get their other groups to ride off of bps popularity when they comeback in June... I wouldn’t be surprised. All of this could very well be damage control.

like they’re still talking about “please understand we can’t give details” like bitch I’ll kill you.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
that does make sense. I just want to see the girls again.
It does make sense but I think why everyone is upset bcz YGEnt said they will release their album in what June/July (whatever month it was) and now suddenly it's pushed back 3 months again but they will release 3 singles from that album each month, this wouldn't be an issue if YG said back then that the album will be released in September but the 3 months before they'll release a single for each
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeh it seems they’re doing the same thing they did with BB’s MADE album, the only difference is I doubt the girls will actually promote the way they did and it’s only 2 singles instead of the whole album.
And I think fans are frustrated because we waited SO long but YG just keeps on delaying and delaying so this just seems like another excuse for them to push back.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread