QueenGirlCrush Joined 2 January 2019 Messages 1,295 Reactions Received 3,701 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 14 March 2019 #1 Reactions: twentyfivedollar, dooh, rudelove and 6 others
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 14 March 2019 #2 proud of Bom Reactions: dooh, leesooman and QueenGirlCrush
QueenGirlCrush Joined 2 January 2019 Messages 1,295 Reactions Received 3,701 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 14 March 2019 #3 lalaloveloona said: proud of Bom Click to expand... I know! Reactions: yeji, dooh and leesooman
Ashla_K Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 4,551 Reactions Received 12,217 Location Irene's hands Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 14 March 2019 #4 The only thing left are her physicals. I believe she'll get to 5k copies for sure, since it sold around 1.8k only on ktown4u. Reactions: yeji, dooh and QueenGirlCrush
The only thing left are her physicals. I believe she'll get to 5k copies for sure, since it sold around 1.8k only on ktown4u.
rudelove Joined 20 February 2019 Messages 208 Reactions Received 1,370 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @yuri 14 March 2019 #5 i love Bom Reactions: yeji and dooh
twentyfivedollar Joined 20 February 2019 Messages 522 Reactions Received 1,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 14 March 2019 #6 I need the other KPop girls to take notes! This is how you COMEBACK!!! She really did this without a big label. Park Bom is powerful Reactions: yeji
I need the other KPop girls to take notes! This is how you COMEBACK!!! She really did this without a big label. Park Bom is powerful