๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“–BOOK SUGGESTION THREAD๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“š (2 Viewers)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
OMFG 2 BOOKS??? ARE YOU CRAZY???? HOW ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH THEM GIRL????

Just so you know if you ain't done with Smoke and Iron by the end of the year I'll be haunting you:pandamad::pandamad:
Ones on Audiobook and I'm already like 30% through it the other is physical and I'm over halfway through it-I'll manage. I read 10 books in March which is new record for me.
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ones on Audiobook and I'm already like 30% through it the other is physical and I'm over halfway through it-I'll manage. I read 10 books in March which is new record for me.
Omg girl I don't think I even read that much on March XD I've been slacking a bit lately. Currently rereading a series that I first started about 3-4 years ago
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Omg girl I don't think I even read that much on March XD I've been slacking a bit lately. Currently rereading a series that I first started about 3-4 years ago
I can't reread right now I just can't I got so many unread books on my shelf it's ridiculous.
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I can't reread right now I just can't I got so many unread books on my shelf it's ridiculous.
Lmao I'm pretty much the same. I got so many damn books but I just go ahead and reread them. I guess I just don't wanna start something new atm. Once I'm in a better mood I'll definitely be starting some books that were recommended here. Plus, I still got the whole Narnia series and A Series of Unfortunate Accidents or however the series is called (I actually haven't read way too many popular books XD)
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Lmao I'm pretty much the same. I got so many damn books but I just go ahead and reread them. I guess I just don't wanna start something new atm. Once I'm in a better mood I'll definitely be starting some books that were recommended here. Plus, I still got the whole Narnia series and A Series of Unfortunate Accidents or however the series is called (I actually haven't read way too many popular books XD)
Welp can't help you out there I'm reading a book right now that has a lot of hype or at least the author has a lot of hype.
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Omg you've read the Red Queen series???? Have you finished it???? @Lovely_Cornchips still hasn't and it's EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO TALK TO HER ABOUT THE ENDING!!!!:pandamad::pandamad:
Stopped in the middle of the third book. Quality took a nosedive after the first one
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
โ˜ผ Shine brighter than the Sun โ˜ผ
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
i don't know if this thread is only about books or everything

but the last thing i read was a webtoon call BJ alex and it was so so so so so good

also i love Danielle steel books they are always good and sweet
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
The Lies of Locke Lamora :maheart:
I havenโ€™t fangirled over a main character so hard since I read Six of Crows
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
@Marianthi btw I should read War Storm by the end of June. I'm doing a month long readathon and it's one of the books I can choose!!
Omg yes go and read it!!!!!! I'll read it again with you๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
anyone read The Shadowhunter Chronicles? would you recommend it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Marianthi

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
anyone read The Shadowhunter Chronicles? would you recommend it?
By Cassandra Clare? I've actually read her series The Mortal Instruments and The Dark Artifices and I'm planning to read the prequel to The Mortal Instruments. I actually loved the books. It's an amazing world for me and it's worth reading it. You might be a bit bored in the beginning tho but it gets way better
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
By Cassandra Clare? I've actually read her series The Mortal Instruments and The Dark Artifices and I'm planning to read the prequel to The Mortal Instruments. I actually loved the books. It's an amazing world for me and it's worth reading it. You might be a bit bored in the beginning tho but it gets way better
So many people hate its guts :jisoosmh: I canโ€™t understand
 
  • Like
Reactions: Marianthi
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Marianthi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread