๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“–BOOK SUGGESTION THREAD๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“š (4 Viewers)

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My curiosity :wonugl: gimme a title
I'll do you one better, I'll give you an author. Silvia Fox. I just can't stand her writing it's +18 so you're warned!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I'll do you one better, I'll give you an author. Silvia Fox. I just can't stand her writing it's +18 so you're warned!!
Oooooo 18+ :pandahappy: The best kind of book
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Marianthi
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Marianthi
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Marianthi
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
 
Joined
18 March 2019
Messages
873
Reactions Received
2,138
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Recommending The Case of Charles Dexter Ward by H.P. Lovecraft for a good creepy read. Contains mystery, alchemy, dark sketchy rituals, and the undead. Don't read before bed. :welp:Never read Lovecraft before so that was a ride.
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I just finished Comfort Food by Kitty Thomas. It was... An interested experience. It left me feeling very weird in the end mainly cause the ending is something that's in a way against what I want from the books I'm reading but at the same time it wasn't that disappointing. Also, the manipulation of the whole personality of the main character is extremely well written.
Recommending it if you guys want something that messes up with your feelings! Don't read it if you ain't good at handling messed up emotions (which is extremely weird that I actually read it since I hate that XD)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I just finished Comfort Food by Kitty Thomas. It was... An interested experience. It left me feeling very weird in the end mainly cause the ending is something that's in a way against what I want from the books I'm reading but at the same time it wasn't that disappointing. Also, the manipulation of the whole personality of the main character is extremely well written.
Recommending it if you guys want something that messes up with your feelings! Don't read it if you ain't good at handling messed up emotions (which is extremely weird that I actually read it since I hate that XD)
Do you read a lot of erotica?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Marianthi
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I donโ€™t remember if Iโ€™ve posted about this before, but Poison Study by Maria V Snyder
Itโ€™s a series but I only recommend the first book, it kinda works like that too
But seriously!!!! It was everything!!!!!!! The love interest was hot (the most important part of any book) and the plot :lovelycooky: Squeeeeeeeeeee:maheart:
As a warning, itโ€™s got a bit about rape, so donโ€™t touch it if you arenโ€™t comfortable with that
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Do you read a lot of erotica?
Well I first found out about the genre when the whole FSOG craze started around 2011-2012. At that point I was extremely curious so I pretty much checked many books of this genre out. Nowadays, I don't read it that much unless I think that the plot has potential. It's not just about the whole erotica theme but also about that unconventional romance and action that happens for me. That's what interests me more nowadays
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Well I first found out about the genre when the whole FSOG craze started around 2011-2012. At that point I was extremely curious so I pretty much checked many books of this genre out. Nowadays, I don't read it that much unless I think that the plot has potential. It's not just about the whole erotica theme but also about that unconventional romance and action that happens for me. That's what interests me more nowadays
:wonugl: Iโ€™ve been wanting to try some out but :pepeslippy:itโ€™s intimidating
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
:wonugl: Iโ€™ve been wanting to try some out but :pepeslippy:itโ€™s intimidating
Lmao well it's just the first taste๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ After that, it depends on whether you actually enjoy a story that involves this type of relationship or not. Personally, I prefer those that got, like I said, some sort of romance or action, not those that are only about sex etc (altho I ain't saying no about them!!:mgblush:
 

potato

โ˜† Stan Yolkie โ˜†
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I haven't been reading much lately TT.

I was reading Here Lies Daniel Tate by Cristin Terill but then I lost the book. :facepalm: It was getting so interesting as well and now I've lost the interest to read because I really want to finish it. :yolk:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Has anyone read An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir? I've finish book 2 recently and I'm just dying to read the next one but the final book won't be release until 2020 :pepecry2:
Thatโ€™s been on my TBR for like years now :nekosweat: how is it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1
Joined
2 June 2019
Messages
123
Reactions Received
467
Location
๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…,๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜†
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Thatโ€™s been on my TBR for like years now :nekosweat: how is it?
If you like fantasy, amazing characters and plot, you will like it. There's a love triangle but not the annoying type. Aslo Elias is everything I need in a male protagonist:maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread